- Can attempts to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act gain bi-partisan support?
- How should the United States respond to North Korea’s latest missile launch?
- Do recent increases in employment signal a healthy economy?
- What are the consequences of the G-20 summit for US foreign relations?
- Has President Trump sufficiently cleared his possible conflicts of interest?
- In a competitive, for-profit space industry, how can NASA maintain its dominance?
- Is the NRA’s influence over national politics waning?
- What role should the police play in addressing the opioid crisis?
- What steps, if any, can Betsy DeVos take to increase the equity of school choice programs?
- Should the U.S. deploy armed forces in the fight against Boko Haram?
- How will China’s Belt and Road initiative affect the Middle East?
- What is the state of relations between China and Hong Kong?
- Who is the front runner to succeed Jacob Zuma?
- Is Venezuela becoming a dictatorship?
- What is the future of NATO?
- What implications will the Qatar crisis have on cooperation in the Middle East?
- How should the United Nations address gender-based violence?
- Is China’s increasing investment in the Balkans undermining the EU’s reform agenda in the region?
- Will North Korea’s developing missile capacity lead Japan to consider pursuing independent, offensive armed forces?
- Does the IMF’s decision to provide Zambia with a $1.2 billion assistance package embolden authoritarianism?
– Katie Smith and Andrew Devlin