- Will the United States continue to reduce emissions despite exiting the Paris Agreement?
- Is slower economic growth the new norm?
- Will President Donald Trump be impeached?
- Should the United States pressure China further to reign in North Korea’s nuclear program?
- Does Rex Tillerson have a say in US foreign policy?
- Should the President’s family members be prohibited from holding high-level positions within the administration?
- Will a rollback of net neutrality laws harm the United States’ digital competitiveness?
- Are FDA regulations stifling medical innovation?
- Can Paul Ryan lead the Republican party?
- How should the Trump administration address the growing number of states who are legalizing recreational marijuana?
- Should Australia attempt to create closer ties with China?
- Is Nigeria poised to lead Africa?
- What is the state of Japanese influence in Asia?
- Have Brazil’s economic reforms actually increased the quality of life increased in Brazil?
- Is Emmanuel Macron the new leader of the European Union?
- Should the European Commission speak out against Poland’s proposed judicial reforms?
- What do the rising tensions between China and India over the Sikkim region mean for future relations between the two countries?
- Is the FARC peace deal responsible for the recent increase in coca cultivation in Colombia?
- Does Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull’s decision to grant the military the ability to respond to domestic terror attacks enhance national security?
- What impact, if any, will Kenya’s presidential election on August 8th have on the country’s economy?
– Katie Smith and Andrew Devlin