- Are future Republican reform attempts in Congress doomed?
- What was the motivation behind President Trump’s ban on transgender troops?
- What is the legacy of Hillary Clinton’s election campaign?
- Does the US federal debt pose a serious issue?
- Has U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement become too powerful?
- Will the Bureau of Land Management weaken disclosure requirements on fracking activity taking place on federal and tribal lands?
- Can the new GI Bill help close the workforce skills gap?
- How can the U.S. stimulate R&D in the defense sector?
- Will Jeff Sessions be the next victim of President Trump’s White House reorganization?
- What is the state of U.S. diplomacy under the Trump administration?
- How should Colombia respond to the situation in Venezuela?
- Why is Djibouti a popular location for military bases?
- How can China successfully carry out the reformation of its state owned enterprises?
- Will Germany’s trade balance cause international tensions?
- Should India and Saudi Arabia engage in closer relations?
- Will Zambians stand up to increasingly authoritarian President Lungu?
- Should Britain stay in the customs union post-Brexit?
- Has Ecuador’s Green Constitution fulfilled its purpose?
- Can the Japanese government decrease suicide rates?
- Why is Italy’s youth unemployment rate so high?
– Katie Smith and Andrew Devlin