- What is current degree of strength of the US dollar?
- Can Congress stop Presidential military action against North Korea?
- Has James Mattis been an effective Secretary of Defense?
- Who is the most important member of Congress?
- Does the US have an unfair advantage in its financial account?
- Can the proposed “Keepin’ It REAL” program decrease youth drug use?
- Should a university expel a student based on their participation in off-campus demonstrations such as the “Unite the Right” event in Charlottesville?
- Would allowing noncitizens to vote in local elections undermine democracy?
- How can the federal government increase competition among insurers in rural areas?
- Can infrastructure spending be a catalyst for bipartisanship?
- Should North Korea begin reforms to shift to a market oriented economy?
- What effects will an aging population have on Japan?
- Can Venezuelan President Maduro resolve his country’s economic troubles?
- How should China approach Hong Kong?
- Is gender equality on the rise in Kenya?
- Will Mexico’s Institutional Revolutionary Party’s (PRI) decision to allow outsiders to run for president promote political diversity?
- Does Laos’ decision to withdraw forces from Cambodia signal a new chapter in the relationship between the two countries?
- Can Libyan military commander Khalifa Haftar’s meeting with Russian officials lead to an expansion of Russia’s presence in Africa?
- Does Hezbollah have the potential to become a viable governing party in Lebanon?
- Is Bashar al-Assad’s power completely derived from the Russian government?
– Katie Smith and Andrew Devlin