- How will the firing of Steve Bannon change US foreign policy?
- Is the Democratic party setting itself up to take back congress in 2018?
- Should the United States take a firmer stance against China when it comes to trade?
- Was President Trump’s response to the Charlottesville protests and attack appropriate?
- What are the chances of a wall being built on the US border with Mexico?
- Will Senator Susan Collins’ decision to cast doubt on President Trump’s 2020 reelection chances spark a moral realignment within the Republican party?
- Would Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin’s plan to keep the carried interest tax break for job-creating firms boost innovation?
- Should President Trump use his personal wealth to cover the Secret Service’s lapse in funds?
- How can urban development be made more environmentally friendly?
- Should the federal government require states to implement automatic voter registration programs?
- How is China dealing with its debt?
- Should India ramp up its bilateral military ties with the United States?
- Was the Rwandan re-election of Paul Kagame a legitimate democratic process?
- What changes, if any, will Mike Pence’s Latin America trip yield for the region?
- Is North Korea receiving significant foreign help in its current nuclear efforts?
- Should Pope Francis do more to promote the human rights of migrants?
- How can social media spark political revolution in developing countries?
- What measures should the Mexican government take to protect journalists?
- Will the Yemeni government cave in to rights groups demanding the release of Hisham al-Omeisy?
- How can the wealth gap in Brazil be closed?
– Katie Smith and Andrew Devlin