- What’s responsible for the surge in the U.S. economy?
- Should felons be allowed to vote?
- Is the FBI a bipartisan agency?
- Is the “Nunes Memo” a vindication for President Trump?
- Is the U.S. government doing enough for low income citizens?
- What challenges do the aging baby-boomers present to the U.S. government?
- Why have gas prices been increasing?
- Should universities pay their athletes?
- Should the U.S. adopt a ‘friends only’ policy on foreign aid?
- Should the U.S. reduce its military presence abroad?
- Will Latin America embrace same-sex marriage?
- Does Nicos Anastasiades have a mandate in Cyprus?
- Will Vladimir Putin win re-election next month?
- How can Mali better defend itself from terrorism?
- Is Mexico the most dangerous country on earth?
- Should Israel have served deportation notices to its African refugees?
- How can Japan manage its aging population?
- Why is Hungary embracing illiberal democracy?
- Should Iran drop the hijab?
- Is the United Kingdom’s NHS broken?
–– Topics written by Franz Hill